Clarion, PA / 75 miles Northeast of Pittsburgh, PA
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a premier and comprehensive cardiothoracic and vascular service line.
- Recruitment due to: increasing demand and expansion of primary service.
- Candidates with experience preferred but new graduates encouraged to apply!
- Expertise reading Echocardiograms, EKGs and Stress Tests.
- TEE proficiency required.
- Financial Information: Competitive Compensation with Productivity and Quality Incentives, Generous Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Reimbursement up to $10,000, Educational Loan Assistance, Annual CME Allowance, Malpractice and Tail Coverage Paid, 25 PTO and 10 Sick Days Per Year, Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 403(b) Retirement Plan, etc.
: Clarion County is the western gateway to the PA Great Outdoors region and Pennsylvania Wilds, offering access to lodging, dining, shopping, and many nearby attractions. Enjoy affordable family fun at the festivals, events, or fairs, like Clarion's Autumn Leaf Festival. Have fun on the water with two federally designated National Wild & Scenic Recreation Rivers, the Clarion and the Allegheny. Explore stands of giant ancient trees in Cook Forest State Park "America's Best Old-Growth Forest". Hike/bike Pennsylvania's Trail of the Year, the Redbank Valley Trail. Visit the resort town of Foxburg on the banks of the Allegheny River; home to oldest American golf course in continuous use, the Foxburg Country Club. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance, offering a great small time feel with easy access to major metros.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]