This job is archived
Physician - Cardiology non-invasive Cardiologist McKenzie, TN qu
Regional Hospital is seeking a non-invasive Cardiologist to join a local practice in McKenzie, TN.
Large local multi-specialty practice (500 visits per day) will support the cardiology practice that invests in full-time practice in McKenzie. The hospital is willing to invest in tele-cardiology to supplement call coverage to keep appropriate low-risk patients in market.
- Projected 1:4 call coverage.
- Practice call coverage provided by Heart & Vascular of West Tennessee.
- Office space available in the McKenzie Regional Hospital Medical Office building attached to McKenzie Regional Hospital.
- The office space contains 4 exam rooms (1,848 sq. ft.) and allows convenient access to the hospital.
Offer may include:
- Competitive Compensation package
- Commencement bonus
- Medical education debt repayment
- Medical Education stipend
- Marketing and relocation financial assistance
About the community:
- Carroll Lake provides a great area for family activities including a picnic area, golf course and of course fishing.
- Nearby Kentucky Lake, just 30 minutes away, is famous for its fishing and hunting opportunities and often referred to as "The Crappie Fishing Capitol of the World."