This job is archived
- Primarily clinic-based with shared responsibilities for echocardiograms, EKGs, etc.
- Inpatient services and rounding done at one hospital which is conveniently attached to the outpatient clinics
- Hospitalist coverage is provided for all admissions, inpatient care and discharge and is available 24/7
- All offices have a full EMR system and upcoming PACS integration for image viewing
- Cardiology call is solely as a consultative service and is typically a very light workload, shared 1 in 3 schedule with evenings spent at home
- Excellent retirement plan with Employer matching program
- Competitive health/dental/vision/cancer/disability insurance
- Vacation or personal time off is flexible with the call schedule designed by the Cardiology attendings
- Achievable wRVU productivity bonus program
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
- Generous CME, license, certification, journal and membership fee reimbursement
- Physician-friendly hospital employment
- Board Certification
- 3+ years’ experience preferred
- Specific training in echocardiography including TEE and nuclear medicine a plus
Start making memories in this charming mountain town...
Contact Paul Breen for more information!
Visit us at www.strelcheck.com
At Strelcheck, we value your privacy. A submitted CV will never be forwarded to a client without your consent.