UPMC Western Maryland Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity!
UPMC Western Maryland, located in Cumberland, Maryland is seeking a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join our excellent team of cardiologists. UPMC Western Maryland's Heart Institute offers comprehensive invasive and non-invasive services. The Division of Cardiology and Heart Care Institute support a comprehensive program of services in cardiac imaging, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology and cardiovascular surgery.
Recruitment Package Includes:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- Quality bonus
- UPMC Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan forgiveness negotiable
- Relocation allowance
- CME allowance
- Western Maryland is rich in natural resources that provide the perfect setting for outdoor activities. Its mountains and nearby state parks are great for camping, hiking, fishing, boating, canoeing, hunting, swimming, and biking. Within an hour's drive are popular ski resorts that offer both downhill and cross-country trails. Allegany County has four golf courses, including a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course that overlooks Lake Habeeb at Rocky Gap State Park.
- A wide range of cultural activities is available locally through Frostburg State University, Allegany College of Maryland, and the Allegany Art Council. Broadway productions come to life at the Cumberland Theatre, the region's only professional theater. Downtown Cumberland is home to a growing number of artisans and galleries. Western Maryland boasts a cost-of-living far below metropolitan standards, and your housing dollars will go farther.