The Division of Cardiology at Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC) is seeking a faculty member at the Assistant Professor, Associate Professor or Professor level for a clinical position at Vanderbilt University. This position includes general cardiology and may encompass cardiac imaging, vascular medicine, women’s heart disease, or cardio-oncology if desired. Ideal candidates may be at any career stage but enthusiasm for education, research or administration is beneficial.
The practice opportunity includes:
- Two Year guarantee salary, plus bonus opportunity
- Sign on + relocation bonus
- CME Allowance, Vacation/CME time/Holidays
- 403B with a generous match
- Vanderbilt University Hospital and the Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt are recognized again this year by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hospitals as among the nation’s best with 18 nationally ranked specialties.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center is world renowned because of the innovation, work ethic and collegiality of its employees. From our healthcare advances to our compassionate care, Vanderbilt owes its accomplishments and reputation to staff and faculty who bring skill and drive and innovation to the medical center day after day. World-leading academic departments and comprehensive centers of excellence pursue scientific discoveries and transformational educational and clinical advances across the entire spectrum of health and disease.
- Vanderbilt and its employees share a set of mutual expectations that have been created with productivity, legality, fairness and safety always in mind. We believe that our investment in training and compensating employees multiply in value when we enable individuals to deliver their best performance for the benefit of us all.
- Interested candidates should contact Brennan Bogner