Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity - Kingsport, TN (27-County Area in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia)
Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute is a nationally recognized organization that delivers comprehensive cardiovascular care for the 29-county service area we cover in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia. We service all the major facilities within Ballad Health System and have multiple regional offices. Our forward-thinking organization consists of 55+ leading-edge physicians and 45+ APPs who specialize in all aspects of general and interventional cardiology including structural heart and peripheral vascular disease, electrophysiology, and cardiothoracic and vascular surgery.
We are seeking to a well-trained non-invasive cardiologist in our Kingsport, Tennessee location. This team services Holston Valley Medical Center and is comprised 16 cardiologists, three cardiothoracic surgeons and three vascular surgeons. The Kingsport group is active in advanced electrophysiology procedures, peripheral vascular interventions, structural heart disease and advanced non-invasive imaging including CT, MRI, and Echo.
Holston Valley Medical Center (HVMC), a facility within Ballad Health has been named one of the nation’s Top Cardiovascular Hospitals and was recently named one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals by IBM Watson. Holston Valley participates in the Level One Heart Attack network for regional STEMI care. HVMC has 5 cardiac catheterization laboratories and 2 dedicated EP labs.
- Competitive Compensation Package to include Annual Salary and Bonus
- Relocation and Educational Loan Assistance
- Full Benefits to include Medical, Dental & Vision
- PTO and CME Reimbursement
- Holston Valley Medical Center performs approximately 300-400 Cath lab and EP procedures per month with 50-75 stent placement, 40 implantable pacemaker/AICD and 40 ablations, 12-16 TAVRs and 75 peripheral cases per month
- Philips Cath Lab with Advanced Cardiac supportive and diagnostic devices such as: Laser, Volcano, IVUS, Rota Pro, Shockwave, CSI, Inari, EKOS, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and Impella
- 24/7 STEMI service with approximately 190 STEMIs /year
- On-Site CHF clinic
- Experienced Advanced Practitioners to Supplement Practice
- Continued Cardiac Market Growth
- Upcoming advanced CT with state-of-the-art cardiac imaging capabilities
About Kingsport, Tennessee:
- Located 90 minutes from the Asheville, North Carolina and the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg areas, Kingsport, TN offers a great family friendly atmosphere with excellent public and private schools and access to several local colleges.
- No State Income Tax!
- Access to three large lakes, our area provides a wealth of hiking, biking, golf, skiing, fishing, camping, boating and kayaking opportunities.
- Local Regional Airport, only 20 minutes away, with easy access to international flights via hubs in Charlotte, NC and Atlanta. GA
- Farm to table dining and craft breweries
- Easy, light traffic commutes – even from other cities
- Excellent public and private schools, low cost of living
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have interest in this opportunity and I will facilitate getting you additional information.
Director of Recruiting [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...