**Invasive Cardiology opening: Greenville, NC**
**About the Job**
- Full-time, permanent
- Multi-specialty group
- Private practice
- Seeking a full-time well-trained, highly motivated and collegial Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiologist comfortable in all areas of general Cardiology settings to be part of an established practice.
- Medical Group is consistently growing and expanding, and the practice is excited about the future.
- Candidates must be ABIM Cardiovascular board certified and able to do TEE and read nuclear and echo cardiograms.
- Additionally, candidates should be board eligible in echo and nuclear.
- Group can ensure a full patient schedule immediately to ensure your ability to build a full and thriving practice promptly.
**Compensation and Benefits**
- This opportunity affords a positive work/life balance (schedule flexibility), competitive compensation/benefits, and excellent local specialist support.
- This Monday through Friday position has a financial package with significant income potential, including a substantial two-year base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan and partnership.
- Fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a disability package, and malpractice insurance.
*Medical Group is consistently growing and expanding our program, and our dermatology department is excited about the future. Our established modern practice maintains a patient centered approach through electronic medical records and a highly efficient support staff.*
**About the Health Center**
- Located in Greenville, NC, with twelve offices located in and around the area.
- Multiple specialties including critical care and pulmonary medicine, emergency medicine, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology, internal medicine, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology, gastroenterology, dermatology, infectious disease along with general, colon-rectal and bariatric surgery.
- 100 providers and over 600 employees provide services for thousands of patients in a twenty-nine county region.
- Doctors are on staff at Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center and the primary teaching hospital for the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine.
- Greenville is a pleasant community located in eastern North Carolina.
- Located in the coastal plain we are equidistant to the Atlantic Ocean to the east and the Raleigh/Durham area to the west.
- A short drive to the beaches of North Carolina's Outer Banks (Cape Hatteras, Kitty Hawk and Kill Devil Hills) and Atlantic Beach and Emerald Isle.
- East Carolina University offers Division I sports, performing arts programs to include theater, dance, music, and many education programs featuring renowned international experts.
- Greenville is a wonderful city to raise a family with varied youth athletic activities and affordable housing with a low cost of living.
- Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture, education, and health care for all of eastern North Carolina.
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people, its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the city's growth.
- Community has a population of approximately 95,000; however, Greenville is the economic, retail and medical "hub" for 29 counties in the east.
- It offers a very high quality of life, normally reserved for smaller cities, yet it has all the cultural qualities associated with a larger urban area.
- East Carolina University and the Brody SOM, located in Greenville, is one of the largest universities in the state with 28,000 students and provides a wealth of cultural, theatrical, and artistic programs.
- In addition, ECU competes in the Division One level of intercollegiate athletics.