An inpatient health center in Buffalo County, Nebraska is looking to add a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to their team. This facility is located in a college town complete with bars, restaurants, and college sports. The area is famous for its incredible crane migration, and there are plenty of spots for camping, boating, kayaking, and golfing. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: General Surgery
- Fellowship: Adult Cardiothoracic
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locums
- Availability: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Scheduling: The facility is looking for coverage starting in late June. The provider will work 8 hours during the weekdays and then be on night call and 24 hour call on weekends.
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!