- Seeking 2 Invasive/Non-interventional Cardiologists
- New Practice Location
- Full service diagnostic cath lab performing right and left heart catheterizations, pacemakers, defibrillators, TEE's and peripheral vascular angiography
- Ideal candidate will read echo and nuclear studies.
- Ability to read vascular studies is a plus
- Medical group has 22 cardiologists in 5 locations
- Call 1:2. Hospital call 1:3
- Upcoming plans to sponsor a cardiology fellowship
- Employed position with full benefits
- Hospital facility is licensed for 121 beds
Community Information: Kershaw County is one of South Carolina's most thriving and desirable places to live and work. You'll experience gracious hospitality, rich history, excellent recreational facilities and festivals, shopping and culinary experiences. The community is home to the Steeplechase Capital of the World" with the world famous Colonial Cup Race.