COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Cardiology - Invasive (CARDI)
- $500k/year salary for first 2 years. Full partner after that. No buy-in.
- Current Invasive Non-Interventional Cardiologist at this location made $780k W-2 last year.
- Employer provides Full Benefits
- Max 401-k contribution provided by employer which would equate, this year, to $37k of additional money per 2019 IRS guidelines.
- Sign-On and Relocation - Negotiated per individual business case.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Cardiology - Invasive (CARDI)
- Mix of clinic, cath-lab, and hospital inpatient consults.
- Work at one clinic located 3 miles from the one hospital where you will be working.
- NPs, PAs, RNs, Techs, Administrators - all working with you in clinic and hospital to support you to do what you do best.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Cardiology - Invasive (CARDI)
- Diagnostic Invasive Non-Interventional Cardiology
- Must be Board Certified within 36 months of completion of training.
- Cannot support visas of any kind
- Background and malpractice history considered case by case. We hired someone who is in active recovery. Intentional fraud, gross negligence, anger issues, felonies - will be instant denials. We are looking for excellent physicians and are understanding that sometimes personal issues arise that temporarily affect an excellent physician’s work. Temporarily.
COMMUNITY Cardiology - Invasive (CARDI)
- Thriving community near Kansas City.
- Insulated local economy with dozens of long-established large employers.
- 80,000 population practice catchment area.
- Excellent schools - Public and Private including a nationally recognized, yet reasonably affordable, prep academy.
- Low crime
- Easy access (under an hour) to several major metros and airports.
- Plenty of housing inventory and variety of offer.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 131346
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] ">[Register to View] for more information.