This job is archived
- Seeking a BE/BC Invasive Cardiologist.
- New and recent Cardiology fellows are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Group/Hospital also open to Invasive candidates w/Cath training and/or experience.
- Great opportunity to provide services in the following disciplines: TAVR, MitraClip, transplant, and VAD programs.
- Primary call is approximately 1:12 weeknights (Sunday through Thursday) and shared 1:4-1:5 weekends.
- Base Salary plus Incentive
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Repayment
- Health and Retirement
- Fort Wayne is not only the hub of three rivers, it is also a major metropolitan area and the second largest city in Indiana.
- Fort Wayne continues to progress as corporations and individuals live, thrive and expand together. In fact during the 1980's and 1990's Fort Wayne received accolades as an All-American City and a Most Livable City.
- This small city of 250,000+ offers a wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is Up To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Invasive Cardiology Salaries Located In Chicago And Indianapolis, Coupled With Cost Of Living 30% Less, Provides Physicians With Significant Purchasing Power Where You Can Build Your Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $121,750 And Where This Beautiful 5,152 SF, 5BR/4.5BA home comes with a family Master Suite on the Main Floor with Private Den/Office, Full Finished Daylight Basement is an entertainer's dream with Wet Bar, Game Room, Play Room, Exercise Room is located in Inverness Lakes SW Neighborhood can be yours for $395,000.
The Community. Fort Wayne is a community of 250,000 located in northeastern Indiana offers a safe community with midwestern values. The community offers wide variety of activities, including, minor league professional sports, arts & culture, recreation and shopping.
The Employer. This 396-bed tertiary care facility opened it's doors in 1904. This organization is committed to it's physicians and is committed to providing the highest level of expertise and technology locally so patients don't have to travel hours from home to receive the care they deserve.