Interventional Cardiology Position Located in Georgia
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a Board Eligible or Certified doctor to join an existing practice on the campus.
- Must have completed an ACGME accredited Cardiology residency program and Interventional Cardiology fellowship
- Must be board certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Three Nurse Practitioners in practice
- 192-bed, acute care, level III trauma center
- Call will include six call days per month
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
Dublin, Georgia is located in Laurens County. Laurens County offers a great quality of life with peaceful neighborhoods, excellent healthcare and thriving education system.
Within driving distance from the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Atlantic or Gulf coast beaches, or anywhere in the world via flights from airports in Atlanta or Savannah, residents enjoy the best life has to offer in Dublin, Ga.