Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Join a hospital-affiliated multispecialty physician group located steps away from the bright and modern cath labs, to earn competitive compensation while achieving your ideal work-life balance
As the first employed interventional cardiologist, the newly recruited physician would have a say in the direction and growth of this new opening.
* 2 cardiac catheterization labs
* Call is 1:4
* Board Certified or Board Eligible if newly trained
* Texas Medical License (or be eligible to obtain one)
* First-year guarantee to start at MGMA median
* Malpractice insurance provided
* Generous benefits package
* Located in the beautiful rolling, pine tree forests of east Texas, this thriving community of 33K offers a low cost of living with easy access to Houston and Dallas.
* Family-friendly community with tree-lined neighborhoods and unique shops that rim the red brick streets downtown make this town appealing to young families as well as retirees.
* Named the number one small city in Texas
* Thriving university town offering an array of sports, arts and entertainment as well as museums and historical landmarks
* Outdoor activities include boating and fishing on nearby lakes; biking and hiking trails and golf
* From wineries to breweries, national chains to locally-owned restaurants, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
For more information, contact Tonya Hamlin:
Call | Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Schedule a Call: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...