Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We have an opportunity in Hawaii for an interventional cardiologist. You can expect to work 2 weeks per month doing outpatient and inpatient procedures. Candidates must be board certified. Additionally, you need to have ACLS certification. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state providers. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 2 weeks per month ongoing
- BC required
- ACLS certification
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.