- Employed Opportunity with a Strong, Independent, Non-profit Hospital
- Two identical Cath Lab Suites – both have Phillips Imaging equipment with big screed Xper flex technology and Phillips Xper Monitoring equipment
- We have 3 nuclear cameras in the Stress Lab
- Our average door to balloon time is 45 minutes
- We are a Missouri TCD Level 2 Stemi Center
- 18 bed Open ICU
- Excellent Compensation + Comprehensive Benefits Package + CME allowance <<<
- Health insurance
- 20 vacation days
- 7 holidays
- 5 paid CME days and expenses up to $4,000,
- Relocation allowance up to $10,000
- 401(k) & deferred compensation plan
- Strong School District - First in State to have all schools in district accredited by NCACS!
- Home of 3 Campuses of Accredited Colleges
- Big City Amenities with the engaging community of a Small Town - Softball Leagues, Holiday and Seasonal Events, Festivals, Premium Outlets, Spas, etc.
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Beautiful Nature and Lakes - Boating, Water Sports, Golf, Scenic Trails and so much more!
Lake Regional Health System is a 100 acute and 16 skilled nursing bed, state-of-the art community hospital which includes:
- 12-bed observation unit
- 18-bed intensive/coronary care unit
- 22-bed stepdown unit
- center for radiation therapy
- two cardiac catheterization labs
- 35-bed Level III emergency department
- full service sleep lab
- comprehensive diagnostic, medical, and surgical care with a 24-hour cardiovascular surgery department.
Accredited by The Joint Commission, Lake Regional offers high-tech medical diagnostics and treatment, coupled with high-touch patient care. Nearly 1,300 employees support the medical expertise of more than 90 physicians. Routine reviews of services provide continual direction for the organization, reflecting just the right benefits for the evolving population.
Lake Regional also features a network of clinics, pharmacies and rehabilitation services located throughout the region. LRHS is conveniently located in central Missouri. Only 1 hour from Columbia, MO (University of Missouri), 3 hours from Kansas City, MO, 2 hours from Springfield, MO and 3 hours from St. Louis, MO. All ideally located for weekend getaways for shopping, music events, historical sites, state parks, baseball games, football games, Nascar and Zoo's for the family.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]