Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An exciting opportunity for an interventional cardiologist is available in Minnesota. Join a respected cardiology team with the security of being employed by a hospital. Enjoy practicing out of 1 hospital with a strong hospitalist team and APP support. You will practice medicine in a mission-driven environment where values are at the core of their philosophy and family and patient care are paramount in their corporate culture.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO plus 6 holidays, up to $10k in relocation assistance, loan forgiveness program, 10 days of CME and $5,000, a 401k with employer match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
To begin talking about this position, please contact me, Gabriela at [Register to View]
or email me the best time for us to speak at [Register to View]
Refer to job #2618145.
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Strong referral base, 3 cath labs for 2 physicians, you will be busy
- Building a new 56,000 square foot state-of-the-art vascular and heart center
- Low call with support
- Great work-life balance in beautiful lakeside setting
- Will sponsor your H-1B or J-1 visa
- Mission driven for values, family, and patient care
- Charming community on 1 of the largest lakes in the region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...