Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
JOHNSON CITY, TN (Low Cost of Living - Work in the Beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains) - Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
Work and play in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains while taking advantage of one of the top Interventional Cardiology opportunities in the Southeast!
Join a highly reputable, growing Cardiology practice established in 2011. The practice provides comprehensive cardiology services to the region and is located in Johnson City, TN, serving 1.3 million people in the Tri-Cities. This well established, private group has served the Tri-Cities for over 9 years and is seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Interventional Cardiologist to join their team of providers. The group provides Cardiology services to Johnson City Medical Center (JCMC), a Level I Trauma Center and Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. JCMC offers state-of-the art cardiology services and programs including: structural heart program with TAVR, WATCHMAN and PFO closure
Highlights of the position
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Current Practice: 3 full time Cardiologists and 5 NP's. Additional 4 interventional cardiologist that will share call that have worked together seamlessly for the last 9 years
- Established practice with partnership track
- Earning potential above 600k as a non-partner. Salary commensurate with candidates procedural skill set and performance
- Immediate need for additional Cardiologist with potential plans to add another within the next year.
- Advanced practitioner support in addition to Hospitalist team with strong cardiology support.
- The Northeast Tennessee region's unmatched natural beauty and rich culture make it the ideal place to Live, Work and Play.
- Excellent public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...