Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
LONGVIEW, TX (Hub of East Texas - Fabulous Festivals) - Interventional Cardiology Opportunity
Longview Regional Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join a well-established practice in Longview, TX in 2020:
- Employed opportunity; candidates with 2020 and 2021 availability
- No visa support available
- Anticipated call coverage ratio of 1:7
- CV Surgeon in the area
- We provide top of the line Cardiology procedures like TAVR, Mitral Clip and Watchman
- Cardiology clinic has onsite a Echo Cardiogram service, nuclear medicine, and vein center services
- Practice consists of interventionalists, non-interventionalists, and an electrophysiologist. There are also 3 nurse practitioners
Competitive and comprehensive recruitment package is being offered including, but not limited to:
- Population of around 80,000
- 125 miles east of Dallas, 60 miles west of Shreveport
- Great area for outdoor enthusiasts - 25 lakes within 75 miles of Longview
- Known for its many festivals - including the Great Texas Balloon Race!
- Competitive salary with potential for bonus based on production <<<
- Commencement Bonus <<<
- Potential for Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Marketing, Relocation, CME, and more!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...