- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist
- Join a group practice of 4 other Cardiology employed physicians
- Easy access to downtown Houston!
- Strong salary and productivity incentives
- Financial information- Generous sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, full health benefits and much more!
Community: The city’s strategic location has encouraged a successful and diverse blend of employment opportunities and recreational activities centered on the area’s waterways. Located in the Texas Independence Trail region, Baytown is rich in history. General Sam Houston was an early resident, and the area played a significant role in the Battle of San Jacinto in 1836. The region was also home to the Karankawa Indians; their artifacts can still be found at the Baytown Nature Center.
For more information, please contact Kristin Guenther at [Register to View] or call 1- [Register to View] . JO-1910-33861.