Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Idaho Falls, ID
Position is full-time and permanent. Seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join medical staff in beautiful Idaho Falls. Region's healthcare hub, offering specialty services including open-heart surgery, leading-edge cancer treatment, trauma, neurosurgery, intensive care for adults and infants, and a helicopter service. Enjoy an excellent quality of life coupled with an outstanding practice environment.
Community: Idaho Falls is a city in Idaho. Hugging the Snake River, the Greenbelt is a system of trails with parks and a waterfall. The riverside Art Museum of Eastern Idaho showcases eclectic works. Downtown’s Museum of Idaho has local-history exhibits, including items linked to the Lewis and Clark expedition and a re-created 1800s town. The Idaho Falls Zoo at Tautphaus Park has lions, sloths and penguins, plus a petting zoo.INTERESTED? To speak confidentially with Jill Harris about this permanent opening, please either apply with an updated CV and contact information or call her directly at [Register to View]
. Jill will contact you prior to sending out your information. Reference: JO-1908-33484
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Employed with award winning hospital
- Prefer experienced candidates
- Hospital is 350+ bed Level II trauma center
- Level I STEMI Center
- Only hospital in the region to achieve 3 accreditation for heart care: Atrial-Fibrillation with EPS, Chest Pain, and Heart Failure
- Hospital achieve the Coronary Intervention Excellence Award, placing it among the Top 10% in the country
- Gold Plus Receiving Quality Achievement Award for STEMI Care and Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, & Lifeline Bronze Certificate for non-STEMI Care
- Financial Information: Strong base/guarantee salary plus productivity incentives. Sign-on bonus, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, retirement, health benefits and additional comprehensive benefits.
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.