Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Cardiology in OH - OH Hospital is Looking for a Locums Interventional Cardiologist
An Ohio hospital is in need of a locum tenens interventional cardiology physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with 1:3 call. The covering physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The facility uses Meditech EMR for charting. The ideal physician is board certified. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an OH state license obtain one before the assignment.
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: OH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:3
- Charting: Meditech EMR
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...