This job is archived
Physician - Cardiology - Interventional Port Charlotte, FL ch
Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
Join an Established group:
• Opportunity to join a well-established private practice.seeking to recruit an associate to serve the growing needs of the Charlotte County market.
NOTE: Group not interested in "Structural Heart" trained/experienced candidates.
• New, state-of-the-art Cath Lab
• Anticipated shared call coverage
• CVT Surgeons available within our system
• Chest Pain Certified
ABMS/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required
Compensation Package May Include:
• Competitive financial package being offered (based on MGMA guidelines), hospital supporting recruitment with salary guarantee
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance
No Visa Assistance Available