- This is an elite group of 10 cardiologists, including 4 interventionalists
- STEMI call will be 1:5 some additional local physicians assisting with the call coverage
- Competitive base salary + wRVU-based production bonuses
- Robust benefits package with potential for sign-on/relocation/loan reimbursement.
- Opening due to growth
- Opportunity for excellent work-life balance in a rewarding and friendly practice.
Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 350,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.