Seeking a BC Interventional Cardiologist to join their Cardiology Department.
- This physician group performs more than 4,000 procedures annually.
- Cardiologists conduct outpatient clinic, echo lab, stress tests, cath lab procedures and consultative hospital service.
- Level 1STEMI center.
- 5 cath labs, 1 hybrid operating room, and 6 beds for pre- and post-recovery; the outpatient clinic is attached to the hospital.
Higher Starting Salary. Starting Salary For Cardio-Thoracic Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities Located In And Surrounding Suburbs Of Kansas City and St. Louis, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 25% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay down your student loans and Retire Early.
Greater Income Potential. The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US.
Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $172,712 And Where A Desirable 3542 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Sold For $326,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
The Community. The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
About Employer. Missouris first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All five hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics hold this national distinction from DNVs accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named five times to U.S. News & World Reports Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.Closest Major City
- 148 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 165 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 197 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 225 miles to Wichita, KS
- 229 miles to Memphis, TN
- 262 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- Missouri State University-Springfield (Full-time enrollment: 16,660; Located in Springfield, MO)
- Ozarks Technical Community College (FT enrollment: 10,356; Located in Springfield, MO)
- Drury University (FT enrollment: 3,902; Located in Sprinfield, MO)
- Southwest Baptist University (about 29 miles; Bolivar, MO; Full-time enrollment: 2,783)
- Missouri Southern State University (about 66 miles; Joplin, MO; FT enrollment: 4,456)
- Springfield-Greene County Botanical Center, hosts special events, classes and exhibits all year. The Botanical Center is home to the MU Extension, Friends of the Garden, Greene County Master Gardeners and Springfield-Greene County Park Board botanical staff.
- Springfield has 72 miles of greenways, and 81 miles of on-street bike routes!
- Battlefield Mall, one of the state's largest shopping malls, with 170 shops and 4 anchor department stores, is located in Springfield.
- A popular shopping district is a nineteenth-century village consisting of renovated buildings with shops offering quilts, crafts, and folk art.
- An antique mall and flea market houses more than 70 dealers in a three-story building, the largest such enterprise in the Ozarks. This antique mart sells everything from comic books and baseball cards to antique coins, dolls, toys, jewelry, furniture, and furnishings. A large reproduction shop is also on the premises. Nearby Silver Dollar City features products made by resident craftsmen using nineteenth-century skills.
- Bass Pro Shops, billing itself as the world's largest sporting goods store, is located in Springfield and specializes in equipment for anglers, hunters, and others. This unusual shop sports a two-story log cabin with water wheel, a four-story waterfall, fresh water and salt water aquariums, and daily fish feedings by divers, as well as a 300,000-square-foot showroom and a NASCAR shop.
- The more than 600 restaurants in Springfield specialize in a variety of cuisines that include authentic ethnic foods and Southern cooking.