This job is archived
• Join a well-established team of two interventional cardiologists
• Brand new, state of the art clinic located directly across the street from the hospital
• Enjoy having clinical autonomy, control over your patient load and a flexible 4 or 5 day work week
• Shared 1:3 call covering only 1 hospital
• Untapped market with minimal competition in the community from other ophthalmologists
• Partnership available after year 2 - $700,000+ verifiable long-term potential
• Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance and malpractice
• Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
• 300+ days of sunshine per year
• Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants and urban parks
• University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
• Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
• Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
• Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
• Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: CD 1022501
For more Cardiology opportunities, visit us online at [Register to View] or follow us on Twitter [Register to View] . You may also fax your CV to [Register to View] . All inquiries are considered confidential.