Interventional Cardiology opening in Georgia
Located in Dublin, GA
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist to join hospital.
- Completion of ACGME accreditation in Cardiology required; Fellowship and BC in Interventional Cardiology required
- Must be board certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Three Nurse Practitioners in practice
- Call will include six call days per month
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time/allowance
- Strong support system
Live and work in this spirited Georgia town with a thriving medical community with a private and VA medical center in town and multiple activities for families. You will be surrounded by a thriving medical community, with access to big city amenities in Atlanta and the beach in Savannah in just about 90 minutes. The cost of living is highly affordable and Dublin boasts a vibrant main street with many great restaurants and events.