Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Interventional Cardiology opening in Arizona**
* Located in ***Sierra Vista, AZ*** - 70 miles from Tucson
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Employed position
* Joining an established practice
* Replacing a retiring physician
* Outpatient clinic is conveniently located on hospital campus
* Quickly build a practice with service population of 135,000+
* Procedures to include angioplasty/stenting; caths; CTP; pacemakers; and TEEs
* Candidates must be Board Certified in Nuclear Medicine and Echocardiology
* Peripheral vascular interventions preferred
**Recruitment package may include:**
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Serves as the medical hub for southeast Arizona. Growth and advancing technology dictated building a new 100-bed hospital in 2015. Accredited by The Joint Commission, this Level III Trauma Center is home to more than 120 physicians and allied health professionals providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Additional accreditations include Center of Excellence for Total Joint Replacement, Pink Ribbon Facility Recognized for Excellence in Breast Health, and an American College of Radiology Accreditation.
Nestled in the San Pedro River Valley 75 miles southeast of Tucson, Sierra Vista serves as the main commercial, cultural, and recreational hub of Cochise County and offers its residents an affordable cost of living, a temperate climate with year-round recreation and more than 300 days of sunshine. This attractive location provides residents with lots of small-town charm with big city amenities in convenient driving distance.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States