**Interventional Cardiology opening in IN**
* Located in Lafayette, IN - Indianapolis 1hr
* Seeking Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist who specializes in Invasive-Intervention
* Join a large group with continuous growth
* Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction
* Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff
* Interventional procedures performed at facility: Structural Heart: TAVR, Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair, Left Atrial Appendage Closure; Cardiac angioplasty and stent placement, including drug eluting stents; Rotational artherectomy, Carotid stenting; Peripheral vascular procedures
**What you can Expect**
* Clinic Schedule: Monday Friday, 8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
* Two weeks in clinic
* Hospital Rotation Schedule: Monday Friday 7:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m.
* One week in hospital
* Cath Lab Schedule: One week in cath lab
* STEMI Call: 1:5
* Weekend Call: 1:5
* Night Call: Shared amongst physicians
* Holiday Call: 1:6
* Average outpatient volume: 16 23 patients per day
* Average inpatient volume: 22 23 per day, during hospital schedule
* State-of-the-art labs
* Nurse practitioner support
* Telehealth is offered
* Strong mentorship within group
* Collegial team
**What We Offer**
* Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
* Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
* Paid malpractice
* 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
* Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
* Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
* Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
* Customized marketing support
* Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
Lafayette is a multi-faceted town which encompasses a vibrant college scene, a beautiful natural landscape and a lively urban center. Across the Wabash River in West Lafayette, Purdue University draws a diverse young student population to the city. A walking tour of downtown Lafayette reveals a historic core of Victorian architecture, unique shops, and public art.
Nature abounds in the city and area parks, including Columbian Park, the Celery Bog wetlands, the Jerry E. Clegg Botanical Garden along Wildcat Creek, and Wolf Park in Battle Ground. Lafayette offers an excellent art scene with local breweries, wineries, shops, pick your own fruit farms among many other amenities and activities.
Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work. The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nations top physician friendly states due to its favorable malpractice status. The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy. Offerings include highly ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.