Cardiology-EP need in Western IL - offering 670K, 150K student loan and 50K signing bonus
Join 6 Cardiologists in a hospital employed Medical Group.
- Group is made up of 2 Interventional, 2 Invasive, 1 EP and 1 Non-Invasive.
- Experienced support staff
- Large built-in referral base with over 75 providers.
- Compensation starting 670K+ depending on experience, plus productivity incentive bonus plan.
- Physician able to read/perform Cardiac MRI and Cardiac CT
- $150,000 Student Loan Assistance and 50K sign on bonus
- 307 bed hospital with over 3,000 employees.
We have 1 fully equipped EP lab that is utilized for ablations and devices. Each EP doc would get block time in the lab. We have a carto mapping system. There is also a hybrid OR that can be utilized for lead extractions and other procedures. Our EP doctor takes general call one day a week and rotates weekends in the group, so about 1:6 weekends. Clinic when not doing procedures.
This Illinois city has been cited as one of the 50 top small arts communities in the U.S. and one of the top 100 small cities in which to live. The community also offers excellent public and parochial schools, a 2-year public community college, a 4-year private university, two vocational colleges, fine dining, and abundant recreational facilities. Located 2 hours from St. Louis, 3.5 hours from Kansas City and 4 hours from Chicago.