CARD EP – Build a NEW Program and Become the only EP in the Region–
- Hospital CEO Support & Commitment to Build a NEW CARD EP Program
- Practice Scope: Access to EP Procedures as well as Pacemaker and High Voltage Device Implant
- Join a group of 6 experienced Cardiologists (3 Interventional and 3 General)
- Proven volume to support new EP Program – The community and the State Need an EP Program – Current EP cases are going across state lines
- 2019 Data for group – 76 Pacemaker and 55 ICD’s
- New EP Mapping & Recording System Available
- Salary: Guaranteed Salary for 2 years starting at $600K w/Productivity Bonus
- Employed for 2 years with Partnership Track –
- Two Buy-In Options
- 1. LCC Buy-In: Real Estate, Building and Equipment (Avg annual return $50K/yr)
- 2. PC Buy-In: Ancillary Income from Technical Component on Imaging/Shared Billings from 4 APPs/Sharing of Call Money
- 2019 Gross Charges of $10M for Ancillary Income
- Paid Malpractice: Claims Made Policy $1M/$3M
- Full Benefits - Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement, Life/AD&D & Disability
- Money Purchase Retirement Plan-Up (Pension) To $45K Contributed Per Year
- Additional Benefits: Relocation Assistance & Sign-On Bonus
- Time off: 20-days/12 end-of-year holidays, (6) 3-day weekends annually/CME: 10 Days
- J1 and H1B candidates will be considered
- EHR: Allscripts (clinic) and Cerner (hospital)
- 191-bed, non-profit hospital. This hospital has everything except transplants and burns.
- Enjoy Clean, Fresh Air, and No More Rush Hour Traffic
One of the Cleanest, Safest and Economically Vibrant Cities
- Forbes Magazine Regards this City Amongst the Best in the US for Business
- Fantastic Location for Families – No State Income Tax!
Great Neighborhoods with Affordable Housing/Nationally Ranked Schools
Average Home Costs Less than $300K – Including Acreage and a View!
- 4 Seasons with 300 Days of Sunshine – Perfect for the Outdoor Enthusiast
Big Blue Skies/Forested Mountain Slopes/Waterfalls/Alpine Meadows
- World Class Outdoor activities – You Name it, We Got it!
World-Renowned River Runs Through Town
10 Downhill Ski Areas, Including Cross Country Skiing
- 2000 miles of nature trails
- Over 6 Million Visitors Each Year Experience the National Parks and Amenities!
Local airport with multiple daily flights to Denver and Salt Lake City