An exciting opportunity in a great location. The hospital is seeking an electrophysiologist for its growing heart center!
- Board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
- Full-time position joining a Cardiac and Cardiovascular Institute
- Shared call
- Working with an excellent support staff including your own NP or PA
- State of the art facilities: VS/Hybrid Operating Room (GE),imaging, and a dedicated peripheral cath lab
- Beautiful new office next to the hospital with a full service non-invasive vascular lab and 3 full-time vascular ultra-sonographers
- We offer hospital based employment, a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more…