Electrophysiology Opportunity - Altoona, PA (Safe, Family Friendly, 4-Season Outdoor Recreation)
Join a well-established and growing team of cardiologists in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. UPMC Altoona is seeking a board certified/board eligible electrophysiology cardiologist.
About ARHS Cardiology:
The Altoona Regional Health Services (ARHS) Blair Medical Cardiology practice includes 2 interventional cardiologists, 1 electrophysiologist, and 1 heart failure specialist with APP support. Our practice has a comprehensive pacemaker clinic and established EP clinic with a solid patient base that served over 1500 patients in 2019. The cath lab served over 3,000 patients in 2019, adding TAVR and Watchman procedures recently.
About the Position:
• Join a cardiology practice of 2 interventional cardiologists, 1 electrophysiologist, and 1 heart failure specialist
• Practice has comprehensive pacemaker clinic and established EP clinic with solid patient base
• Primarily outpatient practice with APP support
• Patient load of an estimated 25 patients per day
• Work schedule in the office Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm; 3 days in clinic and 2 days in research
• Call schedule is 1 night per week, Monday – Friday and 1 in every 4 weekends
J1 and H1 Visa Accepted
• Competitive base salary and wRVU bonus
• Sign-on bonus and relocation expense
• Annual CME stipend and paid vacation
• Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
• Employer-funded retirement plan
• Paid health/dental/vision and life/disability insurance
About UPMC Altoona:
UPMC Altoona (part of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center hospital network) offers exceptional career growth opportunities and stability as part of a financially strong and thriving world-class health system. The 400-bed regional health care system provides care to nearly 350,000 residents in central Pennsylvania. UPMC Altoona is a level II trauma center, regional oncology center, and a Joint Commission certified stroke center. The hospital provides comprehensive cardiology and cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, vascular and endovascular surgery, behavioral health, vascular and wound care. The Health System’s medical staff is comprised of approximately 400 primary care physicians and specialists.
- Board certified or board eligible in Cardiology
- Qualified applicant must possess MD or equivalent
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life & emdash; because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]