Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Experienced EP Cardiologist needed in South Georgia
- Join an established/well respected practice.
- This is a new position with the group. No current EP. So ideal candidate will be experienced.
- Group consists of 8 board-certified MD?s and 7 APP?s (5 non-invasive and 3 Interventional)
- In-house Echo, LEA, ABI, Carotid Ultrasounds, and Holter Monitors
- State-of-the-Art Cath Lab.
- Partnership Track
- EMR - AllScripts
- Group participates in multiple clinical research studies.
- Conveniently located about 30 minutes north of Tallahassee
Thomasville is internationally known for its piney woods, hunting, and warm, welcoming locals. Downtown Thomasville is charming with tree-lined brick streets and thriving businesses. Situated 30 miles above Tallahassee, the capital of Florida and 1 hour from the Gulf Coast. The family-centered city has strong private and public educational opportunities, and outstanding sports and fitness facilities for youth sports and adult fitness and healthy living opportunities. Downtown Thomasville's pedestrian-friendly, tree-lined, brick streets feature an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants selling southern-made goods and internationally designed clothing and home decor. The local arts and culture scene is thriving, with youth and adult programming and instruction provided by the Thomasville Center for the Arts.
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...