Seeking a BC/BE Electrophysiologist to join a multidisciplinary Cardiology group of CV surgeons, Non-Invasive Cardiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Electrophysiologists, Advanced Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Cardiologists in northeast Indiana. With our own heart transplant program, as well as research opportunities available within our own research organization.
Hospital not only has 2 EP labs, 1 hybrid lab, and the latest imaging technology, but also is equipped with three mapping systems: Carto, ESI, and Rhythmia
EP candidates should be well versed in both basic and advanced EP procedures and device implementation. Interest and competence in complex ablations including VT, AFib, and laser lead extractions is strongly preferred. Watchman experience is a plus.
* Cryo, RF AFib, and Convergent AF Ablations
* VT Ablations with Impella support and epicardial approach
* Laser lead extractions
* Physicians are supported by a PA who is highly trained in hospital rounding,
triage, and assisting in procedures with closing and ILR implants.
* Team also has an office NP, RNs including an AFib navigator, procedure
scheduler and CMAs
* Highly trained and dedicated EP staff of RNs and RTs
* Call is limited to EP only and is shared equally among EP physicians during the
day.Night call is covered by the cardiology nocturnists
The EP outpatient clinics include a dedicated AFib clinic which is part of Lutheran Heart and Vascular Center (with clinics for structural heart, heart failure, lipid management and Pulmonary Hypertension).
AFib Certified with the ACC Accreditation Service
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
*Salary plus Incentive
*Commencement and/or Signing Bonus & Relocation
*potential for Medical Education Debt Repayment
*potential for Fellowship Stipend
*CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions, Certification
*Health, Retirement, & Vacation