- Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Cardiac electrophysiology call without cardiology call
- Well-established cardiac electrophysiology outpatient clinic, private practice
- Left atrial appendage closure experience is a plus
- Fellows encouraged to apply.
The hospital is a state-of-the-art facility licensed for 378 beds. It is a regional referral center for 9 counties throughout Southern Oregon and Northern California. Southern Oregon offers a mild and temperate four-season climate. The area is very attractive to someone who appreciates the beauty of the outdoors. Enjoy excellent weather, a family-friendlycommunity, a welcoming medical staff, wonderful schools, great outdoor recreational activities and an opportunity to enjoya balance of work and personal life. Southern Oregon is known for its hiking, biking, running, fishing, whitewaterrafting, boating, snow-skiing and much more. Popular features of the region include the Ashland Shakespeare Festival, Southern Oregon University, the Britt Music Festival, Crater Lake National Park, and the Rogue River. The Rogue Valley International Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports in the USA.