- Seeking Board Certified EP leader to build a new Cardiac EP program.
- 5 existing Cardiologists.
- Anticipated coverage needed at both Springdale & Bentonville campuses
- Must have a minimum of three years experience.
The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $125,000 More Compared To Starting Cardiology - Electrophysiology Salaries In Tulsa, OK, St. Louis, MO and Kansas City, MO. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 2 baths 2,052 sqft Amazing and beautiful custom built home with 3.04 acres, country feel, yet close to schools and city limits. Welcoming entryway with coat closet, high ceilings with crown molding, window trim, gas fireplace,tons of natural light, formal dining room, ceramic tile counters, beautiful cabinets, bonus room/media room, master bedroom has crown molding, whirlpool, stand up shower, huge walk-in closet with lots of built-ins, double vanity. You will love the covered back porch with amazing views of back yard. Walk-out basement that could be used as mother-in-law quarters, game room, or hobby room. This home can be yours for $315,000.
The Community. The Northwest Arkansas metro area includes Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, Bentonville, and Bella Vista, with a total population of over 500,000. We are home to some of the world's largest businesses including Wal-Mart, J. B. Hunt Transport, Inc. and Tyson Foods, Inc. Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the country. Forbes has listed the area in its Top 10 for three straight years. We have all the resources and advantages of the big city, but still maintain a comfortable hometown feel.
The Employer. The Health System is the regions largest and most comprehensive network of medical professionals, facilities, services, and technology. The only healthcare system that services both Benton and Washington Counties with two acute care hospitals, a womens hospital, and multiple clinics.Closest Major City
- 104 miles to Tulsa, OK
- 195 miles to Oklahoma City, OK
- 203 miles to Kansas City, MO
- 207 miles to Wichita, KS
- 239 miles to Memphis, TN
- Northwest Technical Institute (FT enrollment: 341; Location: 709 S Old Missouri Rd; Public; Website: www.nwti.edu)
- Ecclesia College (FT enrollment: 166; Location: 9653 Nations Dr; Private, not-for-profit; Website: [Register to View]
- University of Arkansas (about 9 miles; Fayetteville, AR; Full-time enrollment: 22,163)
- NorthWest Arkansas Community College (about 13 miles; Bentonville, AR; FT enrollment: 5,634)
- Randall Tyson Recreational Complex
- The Jones Center
- Springdale Parks & Recreation
- Walter Turnbow Park at Shiloh Square
- Northwest Arkansas Mall
- Sunset Square Shopping Center
- Samaritan Shop
- Ozark Center Point Place