This job is archived
Physician - Cardiology - Electrophysiology Job in Knoxville, TN ch
Physician’s Regional Medical Center
EP Cardiologist needed in the foothills of Great Smokey Mountains!
East Tennessee Heart Consultants (ETHC), a group of 24 cardiologists, and Tennova Healthcare, based in Knoxville, TN, are seeking a BE/BC EP Cardiologist at Physician’s Regional Medical Center. Afib/Ablation training and experience is necessary.
• Well-established, leading cardiology group has led the way in bringing the latest cardiac treatments and technology to East TN with advanced cardiovascular diagnosis and imaging technology.
• Practice in state-of-the-art equipped Cardiology Wing, conveniently located near physician office suites
• Call coverages is anticipated to be 1:7
Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and is home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, with Division I sports and strong academic programs. Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000 offers extensive water sports and hiking. A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer. Affordable cost of living, with no state income tax. Our area has excellent private and public schools.
The private group will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
• MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
• Full employee benefits
• Commencement and/or sign-on bonus
• Possible stipend for the remainder of training
• Student Loan Repayment assistance
• Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!