Havasu Regional Medical Center is assisting Lakeside Heart and Vascular in seeking an Electrophysiology Cardiologist in Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Join an existing, independent practice focused on growth - with four offices throughout the northwestern Arizona area.
- Work Monday - Friday, 9-5
- Can do 100% EP or a mix with general cardiology procedures
- Two state-of-the-art cath labs on site; 1 with dedicated EP equipment
- Full spectrum of EP procedures to include ablation of SVT and VT, pulmonary vein isolation, left atrial occlusion devices, implantation of pacemakers and ICD and CRT devices, and Cardioversions
- Nuclear and Echo services in office
- The office space is located close to the hospital
Havasu Regional Medical Center is a 171-licensed bed, Joint Commission-accredited referral facility, combining the best in local hometown care with world-class medical technology. A Level III Trauma Center and an Advanced Life Support Base Hospital, Havasu Regional offers a broad cross-section of specialty services to the people of Mohave County, Northern LaPaz County, and surrounding areas.
Located on the Colorado River, Lake Havasu City blends a small community’s charm and quality of life with easy access to the metropolitan amenities of Phoenix, Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Great schools, arts and culture, and the many outdoor activities offered by the lake and nearby parks, make Lake Havasu City a great place to live and practice medicine.
Cities in proximity: Las Vegas (150 mi); Phoenix (190 mi); Palm Springs, CA (190 mi)
Lifepoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.