- Manage the continuing medical education program in accordance with the overall mission and objectives of the organization.
- Develop the educational mission statement that serves as the basis to implement changes in learner competence, performance, and/or patient outcomes.
- Inform the hospital administration and/or Board of Trustees of the organization of the CME mission, accreditation policies and procedures and ongoing status of the CME program.
- Provide leadership in all phases of the development of continuing medical education and actively communicate with various committees to recommend related policies.
- Secure financial and administrative support required to conduct all live CME activities (i.e. physical facilities, AV equipment, personnel).
- Maintain compliance for activities that are jointly provided.
- Ensure timely submission of the Annual Report to the ACCME outlining the size and scope of the organization s CME program utilizing ACCME s Program and Activity Reporting System (PARS).
- Develop CME activities that are independent of commercial interests, maintain a separation of promotion from education, and actively promote improvements in health care vs. proprietary interests of any commercial interest.
- Identify the professional practice gaps and educational needs of the organization s learners.
- Coordinate selection and recruitment of faculty to meet specific educational needs.
- Establish learning objectives, select appropriate content and interactive learning formats, and incorporate desirable physician attributes
- Evaluate activities to foster changes in learner s competence, performance and/or patient outcomes.
- Develop a plan to conduct an overall CME program analysis which identifies, plans, and implements the needed, or desired changes in the overall program that are required to improve on the ability to meet the CME mission.
- MD/DO Degree
- Competitive salary, great benefits, and other attractive incentives.
- Generous PTO
- All major insurances (health, life, disability, malpractice)
- Work-life balance is valued
- Highly desirable location with convenient access to public transportation
- Parking Available
- A team environment that believes in employee development, professional growth, and company longevity.
- Culture is one of mutual respect, teamwork, and equality.
- The organization embraces and values an inclusive work environment.
View all jobs online at: [Register to View]
There s no such thing as a perfect candidate, so don't let that hold you back from applying. You don t need 100% of the qualifications to add incredible value to the team. If you re passionate about what you could accomplish in this role, we d love to hear from you!