Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be - on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified General Anesthesiologists
- Current CA state license is a plus
- Practice site autonomy while having the support of a national network
- Hospital based and ambulatory services
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Washington Hospital - Fremont, California
- 341-bed hospital supporting a broad range of specialties serving the residents of Fremont, Newark, Union City, and part of South Hayward and unincorporated Sunol
- Has orthopedics, intracranial and spine neurosurgery, neurovascular surgery, vascular, general, cardiac & gynecological surgery, urology, ENT, and labor & delivery
- The group staff 4 outpatient facilities in the surrounding Bay Area - all within a short drive to the hospital
- Close to major hubs of entertainment and proximity to major universities -San Francisco Bay Area
- Beautiful weather year-round - warm summers with cool evenings and mild winters
- Founded in 1948, in historic California, and now has developed into the most populous city in the Bay Area capturing metropolitan and suburban living at its best
- Abundant fine dining and bustling breweries, with world class wineries within just an hour's drive away
- Multiple entertainment options from the new Golden 1 Center (home of the Sacramento Kings and concert events) to the art and theater productions at the Harris Center for the Arts
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
- Seeking BE/BC Anesthesiologists; current state license a plus
- Physician partnership model
- Hospital based and ambulatory services
- Practice site autonomy with the support of a national network
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 300 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. Come grow with us!