Hospital serving a 10-county region in Washington, Idaho, and Oregon is currently seeking a talented and detail-oriented certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) to join our medical facility. You will work in a number of medical environments including critical care floors, operating rooms, and our inpatient wing.
All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of administering anesthesia to patients undergoing a variety of surgical or non-surgical procedures.
- Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan.
- Manage the patient's airway and respiratory status.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after a medical procedure.
- Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment, layout supplies, and prepare necessary gases.
- Perform regular patient visits and legibly record findings in the patient records.
- Request and assess diagnostic tests.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or relevant undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a CRNA preferred.
- Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Must be skilled in airway management techniques and chronic pain treatment.
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.
Atypical of a small hospital – Although designated as a Critical Access Hospital, the Hospital offers a number of services that defy the distinction.
- New all-digital Imaging Center – 64 Slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI, Digital Mammography, PACS
- Very successful kidney dialysis program
- Four room sleep lab staffed by a pulmonologist
- One of the regions only wound healing/hyperbaric medicine programs with three hyperbaric oxygen chambers
- Integrated EMR across hospital clinics
- Well-developed Hospitalist program
- 12 bay Emergency Department with 24/7 physician staffing
- PA staffed Minor Care
- Primary Care (19 Providers) in three locations across Clarkston and Lewiston
- Specialty clinics include: Aesthetics, Behavioral Health, Clinical Nutrition, General Surgery, Infectious Disease, Interventional Pain, Nephrology, Minor Care, Podiatry, Pulmonology, Rheumatology, Urology, and Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Services
- Valley-wide specialty services include: Pediatrics, Otolaryngology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Oncology/Radiation Oncology, Cardiology, Orthopedic and Neurosurgery
Located in the Southeast corner of Washington along the Idaho border and within 40 miles of the Oregon border, Clarkston is a port city surrounded by the rolling hills, mountains and river canyons that make up this area of Washington known as the Lewis Clark Valley.
The Lewis Clark Valley is home to excellent schools, including two major universities and several colleges. There are plethora’s of recreational outdoor activities including ski resorts, white water, fly fishing, hiking, biking, backpacking, and camping. Enjoy the award-winning locally produced wines as well as the international jazz festival. With a strong economy and affordable housing, who wouldn’t want to live in the Lewiston and Clarkston Valley?