Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
If you're looking to practice medicine in a hospital that puts provider needs and overall culture in line with the quality of patient care they provide, this top-rated critical access hospital in Wisconsin may just be the fit for you!
* Join a group of 4 collegial and collaborative employed CRNA's in one of Wisconsin's most beautiful destinations
* Cases include- GI, Urology, General Surgery, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Podiatry, peripheral nerve blocks, and chronic pain management
* Practice in a setting that values provider happiness- enjoy laid back volumes to avoid burnout (work 30 hours per week with a 4 day work week)
* Outstanding PTO and benefits package with a starting salary over 90th percentile
* Experienced and 2022 candidates encouraged to apply!
* As one of the Midwest's most popular vacation destinations, this region in Northwest Wisconsin's population more than triples in the summer months. Live where others vacation!
* Just minutes from over 850,000 acres of National Forest, historic fishing lakes, and multiple golf courses offering outdoor fun for families of all ages.
* The thriving Northwoods community is home to several world-famous festivals, races, museums, and more for year-round entertainment.
* Though the area offers plenty of local amenities, easy access is available to Duluth, the Twin Cities & Eau Claire for a quick weekend trip or international travel.
For more information, contact Dan Morton:
Call/Text : [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Schedule a Call: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...