Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Anesthesiologist needed ongoing while hiring in West Virginia. Can you help at all?
- Dates: ASAP - ongoing
- Schedule: M-F 7-3 with 1:4 night/weekend call
- Volume: About 7-10 cases per day
- Case Types: general, ENT, neuro, ortho, urology, ped dental, OBGYN, endo, vascular, interventional radiology, MRI, plastics, burns, trauma, robotics, ophthalmology, thoracic. CRNAs do OB and spinals
- Supervision: Supervision of CRNA's 1:4
- EMR: CRNA
- Certifications: Active IMLC or WV license, board-certified or eligible in Anesthesiology
- Credentialing: 2 weeks emergent privs.
Sandy, Utah, United States
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...