Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Nationally recognized Atlanta, GA Health System is seeking Anesthetists to join an established, stable practice in a resource rich, team-based environment
* Family oriented practice offering a predictable work schedule and work environment that allows for an excellent work/life balance
* Diversity in case mix and practice settings allows you to define and shape your practice based on your clinical interests
* No call required with opportunity to opt in to paid call, if desired
* Care team model with 1:3 to 1:4 Medical Direction
* Opportunity for participation in research, teaching, and clinical trials
* Competitive compensation package offering a robust benefits package including health, retirement, malpractice, PTO, and CME
Atlanta, GA ranks as the #1 Most Affordable City and the #3 Fastest Growing Metropolitan in the US
* Vibrant, diverse city with affordable housing and a booming economy
* Atlanta ranks #3 for the most Fortune 500 Companies of any city in the US
* Outstanding Public and Private school systems and major Universities with graduate education offerings
* Fall in love with the Atlanta's award-winning restaurants, thriving cultural arts scene, rich history, and mild, sunny weather
* Busiest International Airport in the World
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Call/Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...