Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Maine with their search for a temporary anesthesiologist. The work schedule consists of 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays with a 1:7 call rotation. This facility is looking for candidates who can do general, ortho, neuro, spine, endo, plastics, and healthy peds. We are looking for board certified or truly eligible candidates to fill this role. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Hospital privileging and licensing will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. You will enjoy the local culture and community spirit of this location. To find out more, call Weatherby today for details.
- Weekday shifts 7 am - 3 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- General, ortho, neuro, spine, endo, plastics, and healthy peds
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.