Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Oregon. The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will have volumes from ASA 1 - 6e and will see general, major trauma, OB/GYN, thoracic, complex vascular, neuro, plastics, and other cases. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- 7 am - 5 pm shifts on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- BC/BE required
- ASA 1 - 6e
- General, major trauma, OB/GYN, thoracic, complex vascular, neuro, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.