Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm, no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current PALS and ACLS certs. CompHealth can help you obtain a new OR medical license.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: None
- Other Certification: ACLS, PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...