This job is archived
- Open Dates: starting as soon as credentialing is completed, 30 days for credentialing, may be able to expedite to 2 weeks.
- Desired Schedule: Monday to Thursday every week, with 2 Fridays per month, no call, no nights, no weekends. 7:30a-3:30p
- Reason for Coverage: in search of permanent placement, will use locums until perm is located, will consider locums to perm.
- Worksite Setting: Acute Surgery Center, 3 room facility.
- Scope of Work: Variety of cases with eyes, ENT being the most prevalent, some pain management, ortho, and general surgery. Anesthesiologist must be proficient with post-op pain blocks.
- Requirements: BC/ANES and active PA license
- EMR/EHR system: paper charts
- Privileging Process: 30 days, maybe as little as 2 weeks.
- Travel/Housing Notes: prefer local but will consider paying for travel for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email Leilani Ladrillono a copy of your most recent CV along with any questions you may have to [Register to View] /> I can also be reached by phone at [Register to View]
Cross Country Locums (CCL), part of one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years. We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction. These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero’s Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients. In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, CREDENT, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA) since 2001. Cross Country Locums is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.