Seeking Cardiac Anesthesiologist for our NEW care team at Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha! Highly competitive package with Signing Bonus and Relocation!
Envision Physician Services is actively a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join our NEW Anesthesiology team at Creighton University Medical Center – Bergan Mercy. CHI Health CUMC is a modern 391-bed teaching hospital that serves as one of the region’s premier academic medical centers, and is presently one of the largest healthcare providers in Nebraska.
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Anesthesia care team model is comprised of 13 Anesthesiologists (4 Cardiac) and 29 CRNA’s
- Annual case volume of 25K Total cardiac volume of ~1900 which includes all cardiac, structural hearts, EP, TEE and vascular
- Advanced procedures including CABGs (both on and off pump), valve replacement and repairs, a growing structural heart program, EP lab, and all vascular cases including both open and endovascular cases.
- Case mix: General, Trauma, Ortho, Endo, Vascular, Urology, OB, Neuro and Cardiac. No Pedi!
- Staff covers main CUMC campus in addition to CHI Midlands Health Ambulatory Surgery Center at Midlands.
- New incentives totaling $50K PLUS Relocation $$!Benefits start Day 1! No waiting period.
Envision offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage. Newly enhanced package includes SIGNING BONUS and relocation support!
Creighton University Medical Center - University Campus is an 80,000-square-foot community health center that reaffirms CHI Health’s commitment to serve the health care needs of downtown and northeast Omaha communities. Planned and designed in collaboration with the neighborhoods served, a full complement of health professionals are ready to care for patient needs, ranging from routine doctor visits to life-threatening chest pain. Care teams work together to provide the right kind of care, at the right time, to every patient.
Founded in 1854, the city of Omaha has always been a dynamic, energetic city continually transforming itself. Located on the eastern border of Nebraska, near the Missouri River, the city of Omaha is a center of creativity, business and philanthropy. The Omaha riverfront and downtown area have experienced tremendous growth with over two billion dollars in new development. A one-of-a-kind $22 million pedestrian bridge S-curves its way across the Missouri River, the signature, cable-stayed Bob Kerrey Bridge is one of the longest pedestrian bridge projects ever constructed, giving Omaha visitors a breathtaking view of the ever-changing skyline. Residents enjoy the benefit of four seasons and find outdoor activities plentiful year-round.