Envision Physician Services is seeking a BC/BE, General Anesthesiologist to join the growing Practice at Kendall Regional Medical Center. This opportunity is best suited for an individual that is comfortable handling complex adult cases including trauma and working with residents!
- Level I Trauma Center
- GME Anesthesia residency accredited program
- Care Team model: 16 Physicians and 22 CRNA’s
- Approximately 16,000 annual cases.
- 14 state-of-the-art OR’s
- Mix of cases including General, OB, Ortho, vascular, ENT, Trauma, GI/Cardiovascular Lab, and Peds.
- 80% adult trauma and 20% pediatrics
- 1:3 or 1:4 supervision
- Call requirements: Once a week in-house (3p-7a)
- Charting system: paper
- PTO to include 6 weeks of vacation; 1 week of sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, short-term/long-term disability, 401(k) + match, health savings + more!
- Malpractice provided
Kendall Regional Medical Center, an award-winning 417-bed hospital, is recognized for providing a wide array of services to the residents of South Florida, as well as visitors from around the world. This prestigious facility offers 24-hour comprehensive medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including trauma and burn care, pediatrics and maternity services, an orthopedic and spine institute, along with patient and community services.
Miami offers both city and suburban living and has several communities that offers a variety of family friendly entertainment, swimming pools, shopping malls, restaurants and sporting events including the Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat and Miami Marlins. The location is ideal for traveling with easy access to the Ft. Lauderdale International, West Palm Beach International and Miami International airports and the Port of Miami, known as the Cruise Capital of the World. With the beautiful beaches, endless sunshine and additional advantage of no state income tax in Florida - Miami is truly Florida living at it's finest!